Action Requested: Gap Analysis Priorities

Hello PC,

I know this email is coming to you last minute, but I hope that folks can quickly provide some inputs prior to Tuesday’s Governance Meeting. We discussed this last meeting and I’ve updated the table based on comments and feedback.

Please see
this link
for the Gap Analysis Features. There are columns to the right of the features with dropdowns for your input on priorities. If there isn’t a point person to do the prioritization, please feel free to add a column and input your opinions.

Please note

• Each of the features link back to the wiki for more detail on what the feature is.
  • Column F contains a VERY rough estimate on sizing. We cannot tie timing to the sizing since it will depend on if the whole team is focused on the feature or if there is only one resource. For example, a small epic could be finished in a month with a small team or over three months with only one or two people. We hope some of the sizing is useful for your prioritization.
  • Some column headers have comments to provide explanations.
  • Completed features are on the second tab.

We will continue to prioritize these features (this is not final), but it would be useful to have more input from the PC prior to our Governance meeting on Tuesday.

Request: Please prioritize the features by end of day Monday.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mary Jo

···

Mary Jo Kochendorfer | maryjo.kochendorfer@villagereach.org

Manager, Information Systems

**Village***Reach **** Starting at the Last Mile*

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

CELL: 1.612.703.5034

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook,**Twitter ** and our Blog