We want to decide how we want to display errors on the table forms. In the last year, there was a topic where the approaches were presented and discussed. Unfortunately, after conversation with @ngraczewski about this, he said that the decision during presentation has not been made.
As a reminder, I copied 4 possible approaches from previous topic:
- Mimic what the other forms do.
- Make errors appear after the fields has been touched.
- Make errors appear after we leave (focus on something outside) the table row.
- Same as 3, but also highlight table header.
After reading previous discussion I found out that we were leaning toward approach 2 or 3.
- previous topic: Error behavior on the table forms
- Error behavior approaches: https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OP/pages/378929173/OpenLMIS+UI+-+Error+behavior+approaches