Call Notes and Follow Up

PC,

Great meeting today folks. Thank you for the comments and suggestions. Thank you to Chris for putting the notes together (here ). Please update/modify the notes if we missed anything. I appreciate the feedback around feature prioritization and will attempt to incorporate and implement the suggestions going forward.

There were a couple items we didn’t get to so I’ve listed them below. Your opinions are appreciated.

Questions for the PC

· If you plan to respond to the
extension points email
, please do so by November 4. For additional context about the other extension options considered, please see the list of variance which we saw in designing the requisition template is in the Additional Reading section.

· Defining scope for the administrative screens: what are “must haves” for system management UI screens (currently found under “manage”)? See the Epic for details. Please let me know what the priorities are in your mind. We will aim to get them all in but we may need to sequence these with releases since critical functionality may take precedent. I suggest send your priority rankings to the group or me directly.

Update from the Technical Committee

Technical Committee is discussing how the architecture can support the development of a new feature. You can follow that discussion
here
. I believe this is a VERY important example and demonstration. Let me know if you have questions or comments.

In Person Meeting Coordination

Kevin checked on the GHSC agenda and nothing is posted yet. Let’s aim for either evening on Tuesday or sometime on Wednesday (pending the release of the GHSC agenda). Hopefully folks are okay if we wait a bit longer before nailing down the exact time. In terms of topics, let’s focus on stock management. I will work on identifying a couple process flows for the team to walk through and scope out the critical path and prioritization at a more detailed level.

Functional Documentation (WIP)

The
documentation is a work in progress
but feel free to review and provide additional detail or resources.

Also, I’ve attached the most recent agenda for the upcoming Stakeholder Meeting.

I am looking forward to seeing folks in person soon.

Regards,

Mary Jo

Mary Jo Kochendorfer | maryjo.kochendorfer@villagereach.org

Manager, Information Systems

Village** Reach *** Starting at the Last Mile*

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

PHONE:** **1.612.703.5034 **FAX:**1.206.860.6972

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook** ****, ****Twitter **** ** and our Blog

-201611_OpenLMIS Stakeholder Review Meeting - Dar.docx (180 KB)

Hello folks,

I’m looking forward to seeing many of you in person next week. In regards to the product committee meeting next week, let’s plan to meet at on Tuesday the 15th at 5:30pm (Tanzania). I will set up the webex if folks want to join remotely. It will be a LONG day but I still think it would be nice to have some conversations in person. There have been quite a few open questions to the PC so we can hopefully discuss those and stock management.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Mary Jo

···

From: openlmis_product_committee@googlegroups.com [mailto:openlmis_product_committee@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 2:06 AM

To: openlmis_product_committee@googlegroups.com

Subject: Call Notes and Follow Up

PC,

Great meeting today folks. Thank you for the comments and suggestions. Thank you to Chris for putting the notes together (here ). Please update/modify the notes if we missed anything. I appreciate the feedback around feature prioritization and will attempt to incorporate and implement the suggestions going forward.

There were a couple items we didn’t get to so I’ve listed them below. Your opinions are appreciated.

Questions for the PC

· If you plan to respond to the
extension points email
, please do so by November 4. For additional context about the other extension options considered, please see the list of variance which we saw in designing the requisition template is in the Additional Reading section.

· Defining scope for the administrative screens: what are “must haves” for system management UI screens (currently found under “manage”)? See the Epic for details. Please let me know what the priorities are in your mind. We will aim to get them all in but we may need to sequence these with releases since critical functionality may take precedent. I suggest send your priority rankings to the group or me directly.

Update from the Technical Committee

Technical Committee is discussing how the architecture can support the development of a new feature. You can follow that discussion
here
. I believe this is a VERY important example and demonstration. Let me know if you have questions or comments.

In Person Meeting Coordination

Kevin checked on the GHSC agenda and nothing is posted yet. Let’s aim for either evening on Tuesday or sometime on Wednesday (pending the release of the GHSC agenda). Hopefully folks are okay if we wait a bit longer before nailing down the exact time. In terms of topics, let’s focus on stock management. I will work on identifying a couple process flows for the team to walk through and scope out the critical path and prioritization at a more detailed level.

Functional Documentation (WIP)

The
documentation is a work in progress
but feel free to review and provide additional detail or resources.

Also, I’ve attached the most recent agenda for the upcoming Stakeholder Meeting.

I am looking forward to seeing folks in person soon.

Regards,

Mary Jo

Mary Jo Kochendorfer | maryjo.kochendorfer@villagereach.org

Manager, Information Systems

Village** Reach *** Starting at the Last Mile*

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

PHONE:** **1.612.703.5034 **FAX:**1.206.860.6972

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook** ****, Twitter ** and our Blog

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenLMIS Product Committee” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis_product_committee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
openlmis_product_committee@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis_product_committee/DM5PR02MB234548A258B83A6306D2FBD58FA10%40DM5PR02MB2345.namprd02.prod.outlook.com

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.