Endorsement of PFDD

Hi everyone,

OpenLMIS would like to join several other major global health organizations in becoming an endorser of the Principles for Digital Development. To become an endorsing organization, we simply need to provide a statement signed by senior leadership within the community.

I have drafted a statement and asked Carl Leitner (PATH) as Governance Committee Chair and Jake Watson, OpenLMIS Core Team Director to sign the statement. Please find the endorsement letter attached.

Please let me know if there are any major objections to this process, or feedback on the endorsement memo itself. I plan to submit this to DIAL this week.

—Tenly

Warm regards,

201709_OpenLMIS_Endorsement_of_PfDD-signed.pdf (82.1 KB)

···

Tenly Elizabeth Snow, MS

OpenLMIS Community Manager

tenly.snow@openlmis.org

CELL/WhatsAPP: +1.406.544.4856

OpenLMIS.org OpenLMIS Wiki

Fine with me. JSI has also endorsed PFDD.

···

JSILogo
chris wrightRed Squares Practice Lead, Data Visibility & UseRed SquaresCELL: +66.95.795.3750 | WWW.JSI.COM/SUPPLYCHAIN FBTwitter

I agree with the letter and reiterate the sentiment that we welcome and support the PDD.

Thanks,

LB

···

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 11:51 PM, Kaleb Brownlow Kaleb.Brownlow@gatesfoundation.org wrote:

Hello Tenly,

I welcome this. Thank you for advancing this and adding OpenLMIS to the growing community of PDD.

Best,

Kaleb

**Kaleb Brownlow
**Program Officer, Develop & Scale

V
+1.206.770.1508

M +1.206.910.0566

E
Kaleb.Brownlow@gatesfoundation.org

Program Assistant: Debbie Countryman

V
+1.206.709.3203

E
Debbie.Countryman@gatesfoundation.org

Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:43 AM

To: openlmis-governance@googlegroups.com; openlmis_product_committee@googlegroups.com; openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com; Lauren Wall lwall@path.org; Leitner, Carl cleitner@path.org; Taliesin, Brian btaliesin@path.org; Lindabeth <ldoby@usaid.gov >; Kaleb Brownlow Kaleb.Brownlow@gatesfoundation.org; Jake Watson jake.watson@villagereach.org; Karl Brown (kabrown@thoughtworks.com) kabrown@thoughtworks.com; Christopher George cgeorge@thoughtworks.com; Danni Yu <dyu@thoughtworks.com >; Gaurav Bhattacharya gbhattacharya@clintonhealthaccess.org; Tim Wood Tim.Wood@gatesfoundation.org; David Sarley David.Sarley@gatesfoundation.org; Kyle Duarte kduarte@ghsc-psm.org; Nuran Adris Mallya nidris@ghsc-psm.org; Scott Teesdale <steesdale@instedd.org >; Alpha Nsaghurwe nalpha@tz.jsi.com; Ashraf Islam ashraf_islam@jsi.com; Mattias Wiklund mattias_wiklund@jsi.com; Chris Wright chris_wright@jsi.com; Christopher Opit chris_opit@zm.jsi.com; Christine Lenihan christine.lenihan@villagereach.org; Vidya Sampath <vidya.sampath@villagereach.org >; Rachel Powers rachel.powers@villagereach.org; Mary Jo Kochendorfer maryjo.kochendorfer@villagereach.org; Brandon Bowersox-Johnson brandon.bowersox-johnson@villagereach.org; BenDor, Amanda abendor@path.org

Subject: Endorsement of PFDD

Hi everyone,

OpenLMIS would like to join several other major global health organizations in becoming an endorser of the Principles for Digital Development. To become an endorsing organization, we simply need to provide a statement signed by senior leadership within the community.

I have drafted a statement and asked Carl Leitner (PATH) as Governance Committee Chair and Jake Watson, OpenLMIS Core Team Director to sign the statement. Please find the endorsement letter attached.

Please let me know if there are any major objections to this process, or feedback on the endorsement memo itself. I plan to submit this to DIAL this week.

—Tenly

Warm regards,

Tenly Elizabeth Snow, MS

OpenLMIS Community Manager

tenly.snow@openlmis.org

CELL/WhatsAPP: +1.406.544.4856

OpenLMIS.org OpenLMIS Wiki

Lindabeth Doby
Sr. MIS Advisor
USAID/GH/OHA/SCH
CP3/9076A
cell 703-597-4285