Follow up from Governance + first vote

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a great weekend. This message includes follow up from the last
Governance committee meeting (February 21)
and serves as the notification of the first Governance committee vote. Please see the meeting notes for inline comments on the action items from last week.

Follow Up from Feb. 21

Tenly Snow to share LMIS module info from UiO grad students

URL: https://lmis-dev.dhis2.org/dhis/api/apps/demo/index.html

Username: demo

Password: Demo1234

Note from UIo: Currently, it requires Google Chrome. I have added some test-data (the forms have different names, but same content). The data you save will reset when the index.html (facility list) is opened, but as long as you stay on dashboard, data entry and form summaries, the data is kept.

Tenly Snow update Governance charter and post for approval/vote prior to next meeting using Google Group Forum

Please see updated
Governance Charter
on the wiki. There are several inline comments that need attention, specifically:

• Some remaining organizations need to provide an alternate voting member
  • The designation of a rotating committee chair and the period that the chair would serve. I have suggested that the chair serve for a period of three months (one quarter). If someone would like to volunteer to serve as the next chair, please make that known in writing on the forum . As Secretary, I will work with the chair to build the meeting agenda.

**Vote on OpenLMIS Governance Charter **

This email serves as notification of the opening of a vote on the finalization and acceptance of the OpenLMIS Governance Charter. Please make your vote in writing as a response to this thread on the Google Group Forum. The vote will close on ** Friday, March 17.** The vote outcome will be declared during the next Governance committee meeting on Tuesday, March 21. If you feel that the Governance Charter still requires revision and discussion, please add inline comments to the charter and make this known in the forum.

Warm regards,

···

Tenly Elizabeth Snow, MS

OpenLMIS Community Manager

tenly.snow@openlmis.org

CELL: 1.406.544.4856 FAX: 1.206.860.6972

OpenLMIS.org HingX OpenLMIS Wiki

Hello Tenly,

Apologies for the delay. I approve of the Governance Charter. I have reviewed the inline comments and they make sense and serve as test case for reviewing the v3.1 and stock management module.

Best,

Kaleb

···

On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 5:31:29 PM UTC-8, Tenly Snow wrote:

Hi everyone,

and serves as the notification of the first Governance committee vote. Please see the meeting notes for inline comments on the action items from last week.

Follow Up from Feb. 21

Note from UIo: Currently, it requires Google Chrome. I have added some test-data (the forms have different names, but same content). The data you save will reset when the index.html (facility list) is opened, but as long as you stay on dashboard, data entry and form summaries, the data is kept.

Tenly Snow update Governance charter and post for approval/vote prior to next meeting using Google Group Forum

Please see updated
Governance Charter
on the wiki. There are several inline comments that need attention, specifically:

• The designation of a rotating committee chair and the period that the chair would serve. I have suggested that the chair serve for a period of three months (one quarter). If someone would like to volunteer to serve as the next chair, please make that known in writing on the forum . As Secretary, I will work with the chair to build the meeting agenda.

This email serves as notification of the opening of a vote on the finalization and acceptance of the OpenLMIS Governance Charter. Please make your vote in writing as a response to this thread on the Google Group Forum. The vote will close on ** Friday, March 17.** The vote outcome will be declared during the next Governance committee meeting on Tuesday, March 21. If you feel that the Governance Charter still requires revision and discussion, please add inline comments to the charter and make this known in the forum.

Warm regards,

Tenly Elizabeth Snow, MS

tenly.snow@openlmis.org

JSI votes to approve the charter.

···

On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 8:31:29 PM UTC-5, Tenly Snow wrote:

Hi everyone,

Follow Up from Feb. 21

Please see updated
Governance Charter

Warm regards,

Tenly Elizabeth Snow, MS

tenly.snow@openlmis.org