How to Seed Stock Management Demo Data

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to seed stock management test data into my OpenLMIS demo. I see the db seed scripts, but can’t find the demo seed data for the stock management module. Does demo data exist in a public place?

Thank you,

Craig

Hey Craig,

There aren’t any global seed scripts for stock management—however, there are some stock management seed scripts that were created for the VIMS project. They cannot be used out-of-the-box for a 2.0 deployment, but you can modify them to match your deployment. They give a good idea of what inserts are needed for which tables.

Shalom,

Chongsun

– ​

There are 10 kinds of people in this world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t.

Chongsun Ahn | chongsun.ahn@villagereach.org

Software Development Engineer

Village****Reach* ** Starting at the Last Mile*

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

DIRECT: 1.206.512.1536 **CELL: **1.206.910.0973 FAX: 1.206.860.6972

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook****, Twitter** ** and our Blog

···

On Jan 11, 2016, at 9:11 AM, Craig A cappl@grameenfoundation.org wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to seed stock management test data into my OpenLMIS demo. I see the db
seed scripts
, but can’t find the demo seed data for the stock management module. Does demo data exist in a public place?

Thank you,

Craig

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenLMIS Dev” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/868b6424-40b3-4cfa-961e-562712b4b6c6%40googlegroups.com

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thanks Chongsun,

I see the VIMS testdata. Should I run vimsSeed instead of ‘seed’? Would you be open to adding stock management to the db seed command if I contributed it?

Thank you,

Craig

···

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Chongsun Ahn chongsun.ahn@villagereach.org wrote:

Hey Craig,

There aren’t any global seed scripts for stock management—however, there are some stock management seed scripts that were created for the VIMS project. They cannot be used out-of-the-box for a 2.0 deployment, but you can modify them to match your deployment. They give a good idea of what inserts are needed for which tables.

Shalom,

Chongsun

– ​

There are 10 kinds of people in this world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t.

Chongsun Ahn | chongsun.ahn@villagereach.org

Software Development Engineer

Village****Reach* ** Starting at the Last Mile*

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

DIRECT: 1.206.512.1536 **CELL: **1.206.910.0973 FAX: 1.206.860.6972

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook****, Twitter** ** and our Blog

On Jan 11, 2016, at 9:11 AM, Craig A cappl@grameenfoundation.org wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to seed stock management test data into my OpenLMIS demo. I see the db
seed scripts
, but can’t find the demo seed data for the stock management module. Does demo data exist in a public place?

Thank you,

Craig

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenLMIS Dev” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/868b6424-40b3-4cfa-961e-562712b4b6c6%40googlegroups.com

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Craig Appl

Lead Technical Program Manager, Mobile Health Innovations

Grameen Foundation

2101 4th Ave | Suite 1550 | Seattle, WA 98121

FacebookTwitterYouTube | www.motechsuite.org

Connecting the World’s Poor to Their Potential