Hello Product Committee,
I do hope that those of you in the US had a good July 4th celebration last week. Unfortunately we weren’t able to pull together sufficient attendance at the
July 7th meeting so this email serves as the update and request for action from members. Please review the following information and provide input where requested. Your participation is valued.
fill out this Doodle poll ASAP to decide the new re occurring time for PC meetings moving forward.
· Please watch this video by Brandon summarizing the statistics of the first implementation of version 3 and contributions back made back to core by the most recent implementer. We want to hear your thoughts and feedback. This is our first experience with features and contributions coming back to core. We are in the process of writing a blog post on this.
· The gap analysis work will be done soon. As a community we need to review and prioritize features to recommend for development. Given the amount of documentation and features, what is the best way for representatives from community members to weigh in? Ashraf suggested an in person meeting. Please respond to this listserv with your ideas.
· Logistimo conversation and evaluation is still underway. No update.
· We have started to move forward with developing the features to support vaccines.
· Review the agenda for more updates.
Outstanding conversations. Please contact me if you’d like to have a one-on-one conversation to weigh in or just respond to this email.
· New feature on displaying the status of the requisition on the requisition itself
· Approved Quantities being used or not. What does the core want to support?
Mary Jo Kochendorfer | firstname.lastname@example.org
OpenLMIS Product Manager
SKYPE : maryjo.kochendorfer.vr