Hello PC folks,
I’m looking forward to our meeting tomorrow. Draft agenda here: https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OP/pages/481525851/PC+November+20+2018
We will chat about the upcoming 3.5 release and ROADMAP! What do you want to see the OpenLMIS community focus on in the future. Help us with ideas and value propositions so that we can find support and funding to continue building out the features our community needs.
Some questions to get your creative juices running:
- Working on the Malawi implementation? -> What features do you want?
- Are you knowledgeable about the systems in Mozambique? -> What features will help create a value proposition for an upgrade?
- Are you knowledgeable about the systems in Tanzania -> What features will help you create a value proposition for an upgrade?
- Are you knowledgeable what Angola is interested in? -> What features do you want?
- Are you knowledgeable about a new implementation? -> What is missing in OpenLMIS?
- Do you know OpenLMIS? -> What do you want to change or improve?
We want your opinions and ideas. We have a list, let’s make sure your ideas are on it! If you can’t make the call, feel free to respond to this thread and share the ideas you have! Let’s get the discussion going so that we can begin to prioritize.