Notes and Request for Input on Browsers

Hello Product Committee,

Feel free to take a look at the
notes
and update/modify if I missed anything. In addition, please don’t forget to fill out the doodle on availability in Tanzania.

Request for Input on Browsers

What browsers are being used or do we think will be used in future implementation? Please share any resources or previous work the community has done to understand/decide on what browsers to support. Also, for folks who are implementing, could you please provide what the percentage breakdown of which browsers are currently being used? I know that some implementations are leveraging Google Analytics and it would be very useful to see what the Browser breakdown is. I’ve attached an example of the screenshot which displays the information I’m looking for.

Please send me your comments and feedback on which browsers we should support and why (market research, current use, etc.). I will add this topic to the agenda of our next call as well, but it would be good to share resources and background information on what browsers are being used in our implementations and target geographies prior to the call.

Thank you,

Mary Jo

Mary Jo Kochendorfer | maryjo.kochendorfer@villagereach.org

Manager, Information Systems

Village** Reach *** Starting at the Last Mile*

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

PHONE:** **1.612.703.5034 **FAX:**1.206.860.6972

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook** ****, ********Twitter **** ** and our Blog