OpenLMIS Product Committee Meeting

Dear PC,

I am sending around an updated meeting invite to the group. This series will start on July 18 at 9:00am Pacific and repeat each two weeks. Unfortunately I know this will not work for everyone but it was the best option for the group.

Agenda

Reference the
Product Committee
confluence page for relevant agenda.

WebEx Details

Folks,

My apologies. I didn’t realize Outlook was going to make the forward an invitation to each of you as mandatory invitees! Rather I was just sharing information that VR was updating the existing meeting invitations. We had discussed a week or so ago, and I had provided a variety of links and indicating Mary Jo as the chair to reach out to.

Really, if the Cote d’Ivoire team wants to monitor the activities in the OpenLMIS product committee it probably makes sense to assign someone the role. But that might not be necessary until we get further down the road. Bear in mind that PSM has a person, Parambir Gil, actively doing much the same.

Sorry for any confusion caused.

DJ

···

From: Dominic Jones

Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 12:23:08 PM

To: Natalie Rubin; Nafi Sall; Hrishikesh Joshi

Cc: Layne Morrison; Sohail Malik

Subject: Fw: OpenLMIS Product Committee Meeting

When: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:00 PM-1:00 PM.

Where: https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M299H1X42RL8F1ABXL3LOKN9TN-3O29&rnd=55082.196040

Hi Folks,

Note that VR is making changes for the meeting. I don’t know if the team plans some level of monitoring/participation for Cote d’Ivoire efforts. But just to make sure you are aware.

DJ


From: Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 12:04 PM

To: openlmis_product_committee@googlegroups.com; Ashraf Islam; Kyle Duarte; Dércio Duvane; Tenly Snow; Christopher Opit; Alpha Omari Nsaghurwe; Brandon Bowersox-Johnson; Alfred Mchau; Jhughes@americares.org; JFisher@americares.org; Tshelton@americares.org; HNguyen@americares.org

Cc: Rachel Powers; Gaurav Bhattacharya; Sam Im; Chifundo Chilivumbo; BenDor, Amanda; Chandler, Dean; Ashley Canchola; Nick Reid; Mary Jo Kochendorfer; Parambir S Gill; Jake Watson; mitesh@nexleaf.org; Martin Lukac; Shahrzad Yavari; Josh Zamor

Subject: OpenLMIS Product Committee Meeting

When: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:00 PM-1:00 PM.

Where: https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M299H1X42RL8F1ABXL3LOKN9TN-3O29&rnd=55082.196040

Dear PC,

I am sending around an updated meeting invite to the group. This series will start on July 18 at 9:00am Pacific and repeat each two weeks. Unfortunately I know this will not work for everyone but it was the best option for the group.

**Agenda
**

Reference the
Product Committee
confluence page for relevant agenda.

**WebEx Details
**

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenLMIS Product Committee” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
openlmis_product_committee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
openlmis_product_committee@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis_product_committee/MWHPR0201MB354592A11F304DE10DFFA2E98F6E0%40MWHPR0201MB3545.namprd02.prod.outlook.com
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.

Folks,

Please excuse my mas email. I’m trying to use a web interface to send mail meant for just a couple of people, and instead it used the full distribution from the thread. I guess the Conversation view threading got in the way.

Apologies,

DJ

···

From: Dominic Jones

Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 3:39 PM

To: Natalie Rubin; Nafi Sall; Hrishikesh Joshi; openlmis_product_committee@googlegroups.com; Ashraf Islam; Kyle Duarte; Dércio Duvane; Tenly Snow; Christopher Opit; Alpha Omari Nsaghurwe; Brandon Bowersox-Johnson; Alfred Mchau; Jhughes@americares.org; JFisher@americares.org; Tshelton@americares.org; HNguyen@americares.org

Cc: Layne Morrison; Sohail Malik; Rachel Powers; Gaurav Bhattacharya; Sam Im; Chifundo Chilivumbo; BenDor, Amanda; Chandler, Dean; Ashley Canchola; Nick Reid; Mary Jo Kochendorfer; Parambir S Gill; Jake Watson; mitesh@nexleaf.org; Martin Lukac; Shahrzad Yavari; Josh Zamor

Subject: Re: OpenLMIS Product Committee Meeting

Folks,

My apologies. I didn’t realize Outlook was going to make the forward an invitation to each of you as mandatory invitees! Rather I was just sharing information that VR was updating the existing meeting invitations. We had discussed a week or so ago, and I had provided a variety of links and indicating Mary Jo as the chair to reach out to.

Really, if the Cote d’Ivoire team wants to monitor the activities in the OpenLMIS product committee it probably makes sense to assign someone the role. But that might not be necessary until we get further down the road. Bear in mind that PSM has a person, Parambir Gil, actively doing much the same.

Sorry for any confusion caused.

DJ


From: Dominic Jones

Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 12:23:08 PM

To: Natalie Rubin; Nafi Sall; Hrishikesh Joshi

Cc: Layne Morrison; Sohail Malik

Subject: Fw: OpenLMIS Product Committee Meeting

When: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:00 PM-1:00 PM.

Where: https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M299H1X42RL8F1ABXL3LOKN9TN-3O29&rnd=55082.196040

Hi Folks,

Note that VR is making changes for the meeting. I don’t know if the team plans some level of monitoring/participation for Cote d’Ivoire efforts. But just to make sure you are aware.

DJ


From: Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 12:04 PM

To: openlmis_product_committee@googlegroups.com; Ashraf Islam; Kyle Duarte; Dércio Duvane; Tenly Snow; Christopher Opit; Alpha Omari Nsaghurwe; Brandon Bowersox-Johnson; Alfred Mchau; Jhughes@americares.org; JFisher@americares.org; Tshelton@americares.org; HNguyen@americares.org

Cc: Rachel Powers; Gaurav Bhattacharya; Sam Im; Chifundo Chilivumbo; BenDor, Amanda; Chandler, Dean; Ashley Canchola; Nick Reid; Mary Jo Kochendorfer; Parambir S Gill; Jake Watson; mitesh@nexleaf.org; Martin Lukac; Shahrzad Yavari; Josh Zamor

Subject: OpenLMIS Product Committee Meeting

When: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 12:00 PM-1:00 PM.

Where: https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M299H1X42RL8F1ABXL3LOKN9TN-3O29&rnd=55082.196040

Dear PC,

I am sending around an updated meeting invite to the group. This series will start on July 18 at 9:00am Pacific and repeat each two weeks. Unfortunately I know this will not work for everyone but it was the best option for the group.

**Agenda
**

Reference the
Product Committee
confluence page for relevant agenda.

**WebEx Details
**

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenLMIS Product Committee” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
openlmis_product_committee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
openlmis_product_committee@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis_product_committee/MWHPR0201MB354592A11F304DE10DFFA2E98F6E0%40MWHPR0201MB3545.namprd02.prod.outlook.com
.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.