OpenLMIS tech call question

The next regularly scheduled tech call is for May 17. Josh and I will be on a business trip and unable to attend.

Would the committee like to continue with the call, or cancel and meet up on the next regularly scheduled call (May 31)? The only agenda item that comes to mind is the DB spike Pengfei was looking at.

Thanks - Rich

If we don’t have that many things in the agenda and we can’t get everyone there, I am up for skipping this one.

Thanks and regards,

Pengfei

···

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 1:58 AM, Rich Magnuson rich.magnuson@villagereach.org wrote:

The next regularly scheduled tech call is for May 17. Josh and I will be on a business trip and unable to attend.

Would the committee like to continue with the call, or cancel and meet up on the next regularly scheduled call (May 31)? The only agenda item that comes to mind is the DB spike Pengfei was looking at.

Thanks - Rich

I haven’t seen any other responses – unless someone would like to continue and be the moderator, let’s consider the meeting cancelled and see you at the next one.

We would be very interested in hearing feedback to the last few messages Josh put out, regarding using Docker for a dev env, and to compose the OpenLMIS application.

Rich

···

If we don’t have that many things in the agenda and we can’t get everyone there, I am up for skipping this one.

Thanks and regards,

Pengfei

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 1:58 AM, Rich Magnuson rich.magnuson@villagereach.org wrote:

Thanks - Rich