Product Committee Call - February 23rd

Hello all,

I hope everyone has had a good two weeks. This is your reminder that on Tuesday** , February 23rd** we’ll be meeting for our bi-monthly product committee call. I may have a conflict for the call in which case Sarah Jackson from the governance committee will take on the duties of hosting and driving agenda.

Speaking of which, the agenda can be found here. Please let me or Sarah know by noon PST Monday if you would like to make any additions / adjustments.

Cheers,

···

Kevin Cussen | kevin.cussen@villagereach.org

Manager, Information Systems

Village****Reach Starting at the Last Mile

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

CELL: 1.206.604.4209 FAX: 1.206.860.6972

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook,
Twitter and our Blog

Hi All,

Looking forward to talking with you tomorrow. Regarding the agenda, I’d like to propose that we take the first half of the meeting to discuss e-architecture plan feedback (as suggested). Most of the members of this call were also on the governance call — if not feel free to see the
detailed notes
and
summarized issues list
to catch up. Tenly will also join this portion of the call to ensure all feedback is captured and notes.

For the second half, I think the most important thing is to address feedback from BMGF that they are getting multiple uncoordinated OpenLMIS funding asks, and is seeking clarity from the community on the priority of these projects. I know they are meeting Wednesday Mar 2nd to discuss this, so would like to work as a group to have a coordinated message to share before then. I would propose that each organization provide a 3 minute overview of work they are pitching:

• CHAI – White Label Mobile App
  • JSI – Tanzania VAN (feature list?)
  • VillageReach – OpenLMIS Vaccine Functionality
  • VillageReach - Re–Architecture Supplemental Funding
  • Anything else???
    I am creating a project/feature request form that each org can use to document their project, and we can also review this and determine next steps for a coordinated response.

Lastly, hopefully we will have time to touch on any questions on the feature variability matrix . Each organization needs to update this chart per their implementation. Please review and come prepared with any questions.

–Sarah

···

Kevin Cussen | kevin.cussen@villagereach.org

Manager, Information Systems

Village****Reach* Starting at the Last Mile*

2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

CELL: 1.206.604.4209 FAX: 1.206.860.6972

www.villagereach.org

Connect on Facebook,Twitter and our Blog