Request for help: Moderator for tomorrows (6/26) Tech Committee

Hi all,

I’m still traveling and though I thought I’d be available to moderate the tech committee tomorrow I’ve been pulled away, would someone please volunteer for the responsibility?

It includes:
- Putting up the agenda wiki page
- Starting the meeting
- Curating the agenda and action items from last time.
- Playing time-keeper and note keeper (feel free to try to get help with this from another though)
- Wrapping up the agenda on time and ensuring any action items are assigned.

It’s actually easier than it seems. Any takers?

Best,
Josh

I’ll be happy to run the next tech call.

Best,

Sebastian.
···

On 25.06.2018 11:17, Josh Zamor wrote:


Hi all, I’m still traveling and though I thought I’d be available to moderate the tech committee tomorrow I’ve been pulled away, would someone please volunteer for the responsibility? It includes: - Putting up the agenda wiki page - Starting the meeting - Curating the agenda and action items from last time. - Playing time-keeper and note keeper (feel free to try to get help with this from another though) - Wrapping up the agenda on time and ensuring any action items are assigned. It’s actually easier than it seems. Any takers? Best, Josh


Sebastian Brudziński

    Technical Leader


SolDevelo
Sp. z o.o. [LLC] / www.soldevelo.com
Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451, Gdynia, Poland
Phone: +48 58 782 45 40 / Fax: +48 58 782 45 41
sbrudzinski@soldevelo.com

Hey all,

here’s the agenda for the coming tech committee call:

  I've left some topics from the previous call in case there's anything we need to follow up on. If there's nothing else to be discussed there, feel free to remove. It also looks like we don't have any new topics yet, so please don't hesitate to add anything that you would like to talk about.

Talk to you all on Tuesday!

Best,

  Sebastian.
···

https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OP/pages/406880278/2018-06-26+Meeting+notes
On 25.06.2018 11:20, Sebastian Brudziński wrote:

I’ll be happy to run the next tech call.

  Best,

  Sebastian.


Sebastian Brudziński

    Technical Leader


SolDevelo
Sp. z o.o. [LLC] / www.soldevelo.com
Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451, Gdynia, Poland
Phone: +48 58 782 45 40 / Fax: +48 58 782 45 41
On 25.06.2018 11:17, Josh Zamor wrote:


Hi all, I’m still traveling and though I thought I’d be available to moderate the tech committee tomorrow I’ve been pulled away, would someone please volunteer for the responsibility? It includes: - Putting up the agenda wiki page - Starting the meeting - Curating the agenda and action items from last time. - Playing time-keeper and note keeper (feel free to try to get help with this from another though) - Wrapping up the agenda on time and ensuring any action items are assigned. It’s actually easier than it seems. Any takers? Best, Josh


Sebastian Brudziński

      Technical Leader

sbrudzinski@soldevelo.comsbrudzinski@soldevelo.com