Topics for July Governance

(Brandon Bowersox-Johnson) #1

Hi Tenly (cc Governance Committee),

For our July Governance Committee meeting, I suggest 3 topics:

• Sustainability Update - Kaleb and Brittany are leading the closed RFP process; GC should review next steps in terms of concept notes and criteria
  • Core Team Funding Runway - Brandon and Mary Jo share a brief reminder about what parts of the “core team” are funded for how long; I would like GC input on VillageReach’s “stewardship” role and any changes the community would like to see as we consider how to pursue funding to continue core team activities
  • Gap Project Update - I suggest Mary Jo provide a very brief update on how the ramp-up of the Gap project is going

Regarding the sustainability vendor closed RFP, I will also be sending out a Doodle Poll for members to join Q&A calls with the 4 potential vendors.

(Reminder: The next Governance meeting is Tuesday, July 17 at 7am PDT / 10am EDT / 16:00 CEST/Geneva/Copenhagen, 17:00 Dar/EAT.)

-Brandon

(Brandon Bowersox-Johnson) #2

Hi Governance Committee,

Please respond by EOB July 3 with your availability for joining Q&A sessions for the potential vendors to ask us questions about the OpenLMIS Sustainability work. We have 4 potential vendors, and we imagine a 30-45 minute Q&A session with each vendor.

Please let us know your availability:

https://doodle.com/poll/wxwb6hs7udf5mhif

-Brandon

···

On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 1:06:51 PM UTC-7, Brandon Bowersox-Johnson wrote:

Regarding the sustainability vendor closed RFP, I will also be sending out a Doodle Poll for members to join Q&A calls with the 4 potential vendors.

(Brandon Bowersox-Johnson) #3

Dear Governance Committee,

Please hold the following time ranges for Vendor Q&A sessions. We will be scheduling four 45-minute sessions during these ranges:

• Thursday July 12 from 3:30pm-5pm Eastern (12:30pm-2pm Pacific)

• Monday July 16 from 11am-3pm Eastern (8am-12pm Pacific)

I will send out a calendar invite to all Governance Members to hold this time, and I’ll follow up later with the more specific 4 vendor sessions. The vendors want to meet as many of the Governance Committee representatives as possible in order to ask questions about the OpenLMIS Sustainability work and needs. I know this is asking a lot of “surge” time from members, and I appreciate all who can join us. Thanks,

Brandon

···

On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 5:00:37 PM UTC-7, Brandon Bowersox-Johnson wrote:

Hi Governance Committee,

Please respond by EOB July 3 with your availability for joining Q&A sessions for the potential vendors to ask us questions about the OpenLMIS Sustainability work. We have 4 potential vendors, and we imagine a 30-45 minute Q&A session with each vendor.

Please let us know your availability:

https://doodle.com/poll/wxwb6hs7udf5mhif

-Brandon

On Friday, June 29, 2018 at 1:06:51 PM UTC-7, Brandon Bowersox-Johnson wrote: