Topics for May 2nd 2017 technical committee call?

Hello all,

I had an unforeseen family emergency come up and I’m also traveling at the monument so I am not as prepared for this week’s technical committee call (May 2nd).

I’m wondering if we should re-schedule or skip this meeting. Do we have topics to discuss?

From the last meeting we had some action items for this one:

  • Does the Malawi implementation team want to present their latest thinking on extension points?
  • Similarly does the team want to discuss the Aggregate / Batch Requisitions?
  • Other business?

Also given my schedule perhaps someone would like to volunteer to lead the call?

If we’re not ready to discuss the last action items we had, and no one would like to volunteer I’d propose we delay this meeting a week until May 9th, or skip it altogether.

Best,

Josh

I’m happy to moderate and take notes, but I don’t feel comfortable setting the agenda

I’ll be online for the meeting

···

Nick Reid | nick.reid@villagereach.org

Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman, Information Systems Group

VillageReach** *** Starting at the Last Mile
*2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

CELL: +1.510.410.0020

SKYPE: nickdotreid

www.villagereach.org


From: openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com on behalf of Josh Zamor josh.zamor@villagereach.org

Sent: Monday, May 1, 2017 1:05:20 PM

To: OpenLMIS Dev

Subject: [openlmis-dev] Topics for May 2nd 2017 technical committee call?

Hello all,

I had an unforeseen family emergency come up and I’m also traveling at the monument so I am not as prepared for this week’s technical committee call (May 2nd).

I’m wondering if we should re-schedule or skip this meeting. Do we have topics to discuss?

From the last meeting we had some action items for this one:

  • Does the Malawi implementation team want to present their latest thinking on extension points?
  • Similarly does the team want to discuss the Aggregate / Batch Requisitions?
  • Other business?

Also given my schedule perhaps someone would like to volunteer to lead the call?

If we’re not ready to discuss the last action items we had, and no one would like to volunteer I’d propose we delay this meeting a week until May 9th, or skip it altogether.

Best,

Josh

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenLMIS Dev” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/5940abab-186c-4c36-86e8-ba486922424a%40googlegroups.com
.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

If the meeting does happen, just a friendly reminder that Sebastian brought up discussing https://openlmis.atlassian.net/browse/OLMIS-1696 if there is time.

HTH.

Mary Jo

···

From: openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com [mailto:openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Nick Reid

Sent: Monday, May 1, 2017 10:26 PM

To: Josh Zamor josh.zamor@villagereach.org; OpenLMIS Dev openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com

Subject: Re: [openlmis-dev] Topics for May 2nd 2017 technical committee call?

I’m happy to moderate and take notes, but I don’t feel comfortable setting the agenda

I’ll be online for the meeting

Nick Reid | nick.reid@villagereach.org

Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman, Information Systems Group

VillageReach** *** Starting at the Last Mile
*2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

CELL: +1.510.410.0020

SKYPE: nickdotreid

www.villagereach.org


From:
openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com on behalf of Josh Zamor josh.zamor@villagereach.org

Sent: Monday, May 1, 2017 1:05:20 PM

To: OpenLMIS Dev

Subject: [openlmis-dev] Topics for May 2nd 2017 technical committee call?

Hello all,

I had an unforeseen family emergency come up and I’m also traveling at the monument so I am not as prepared for this week’s technical committee call (May 2nd).

I’m wondering if we should re-schedule or skip this meeting. Do we have topics to discuss?

From the last meeting we had some action items for this one:

  • Does the Malawi implementation team want to present their latest thinking on extension points?

  • Similarly does the team want to discuss the Aggregate / Batch Requisitions?

  • Other business?

Also given my schedule perhaps someone would like to volunteer to lead the call?

If we’re not ready to discuss the last action items we had, and no one would like to volunteer I’d propose we delay this meeting a week until May 9th, or skip it altogether.

Best,

Josh

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenLMIS Dev” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/5940abab-186c-4c36-86e8-ba486922424a%40googlegroups.com
.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “OpenLMIS Dev” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to
openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/MWHPR02MB322936ECD9C651683AD650AE94140%40MWHPR02MB3229.namprd02.prod.outlook.com
.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hello,

concerning the scheduling of the meeting - today and May, 3rd are public holidays in Poland. Most people, including myself, have taken a day off on May, 2nd so I'm not sure if I will be able to make it to the call (although I will do my best if it takes place).

For the agenda - as I've briefly mentioned on Confluence (), the Malawi team will hold off any work on the average consumption extension point for now. The adjusted calculation is considered a low priority at this point and there's not enough clarity on the use case. We may still want to do this at the later phase of the project, but it will depend on what's really required. Otherwise, we will be happy to discuss aggregate requisitions (the proposed endpoints discussion has already been started in a separate topic on tis list) and the refactor of Orderables/CommodityTypes/TradeItems, as Mary Jo mentioned, since this is something that will immadiately affect us and require action on our side. Moving the call to May, 9th works for me and should work for other SolDevelo folks as well. Best regards, Sebastian.

···

https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OP/Average+Consumption+calculation±+extension+analysis

  On 01.05.2017 22:27, Mary Jo Kochendorfer wrote:
        If the meeting does happen, just a friendly reminder that Sebastian brought up discussing [https://openlmis.atlassian.net/browse/OLMIS-1696](https://openlmis.atlassian.net/browse/OLMIS-1696)
        if there is time.

HTH.

        Mary Jo

From:

            [] Nick Reid Monday, May 1, 2017 10:26 PM Josh Zamor ; OpenLMIS Dev Re: [openlmis-dev] Topics for May 2nd 2017 technical committee call?
            I'm happy to moderate and take notes, but I don't feel comfortable setting the agenda
            I'll be online for the meeting

Nick Reid | nick.reid@villagereach.org

              *                      Friendly Neighborhood <s>Spiderman</s>, Information Systems Group*

VillageReach** *** Starting at the Last Mile

               *                     2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

                CELL: +1.510.410.0020

                SKYPE: nickdotreid

              [www.villagereach.org](http://www.villagereach.org/)

From:
openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com
<openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com > on behalf of Josh Zamor josh.zamor@villagereach.org

            **Sent:** Monday, May 1, 2017 1:05:20 PM

            **To:** OpenLMIS Dev

            **Subject:** [openlmis-dev] Topics for May 2nd 2017 technical committee call?
              Hello all,



              I had an unforeseen family emergency come up and I'm also traveling at the monument so I am not as prepared for this week's technical committee call (May 2nd).



              I'm wondering if we should re-schedule or skip this meeting.  Do we have topics to discuss?



              From the [                    last meeting](https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/x/0-i3Bg) we had some action items for this one:
  •                 Does the Malawi implementation team want to present their latest thinking on extension points?
    
  •                 Similarly does the team want to discuss the Aggregate / Batch Requisitions?
    
  •                 Other business?
    
              Also given my schedule perhaps someone would like to volunteer to lead the call?
              If we're not ready to discuss the last action items we had, and no one would like to volunteer I'd propose we delay this meeting a week until May 9th, or skip it altogether.

Best,

Josh

            --

            You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenLMIS Dev" group.

            To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

            To post to this group, send email to
              openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com.

            To view this discussion on the web visit [https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/5940abab-186c-4c36-86e8-ba486922424a%40googlegroups.com](https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/5940abab-186c-4c36-86e8-ba486922424a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer).

            For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/d/optout).

      You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenLMIS Dev" group.

      To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

      To post to this group, send email to
        openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com.

      To view this discussion on the web visit [https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/MWHPR02MB322936ECD9C651683AD650AE94140%40MWHPR02MB3229.namprd02.prod.outlook.com](https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/MWHPR02MB322936ECD9C651683AD650AE94140%40MWHPR02MB3229.namprd02.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer).

      For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/d/optout).

  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenLMIS Dev" group.

  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

  To post to this group, send email to openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com.

  To view this discussion on the web visit [https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/DM5PR02MB2345FE72F7D6AA9CF03330638F140%40DM5PR02MB2345.namprd02.prod.outlook.com](https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/DM5PR02MB2345FE72F7D6AA9CF03330638F140%40DM5PR02MB2345.namprd02.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer).

  For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/d/optout).


      Sebastian Brudziński

    Software Developer / Team Leader

SolDevelo Sp. z o. o. [LLC]

     Office:  +48 58 782 45 40 / Fax:  +48 58 782 45 41  Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98  81-451, Gdynia

     [http://www.soldevelo.com](http://www.SolDevelo.com)

               Place of registration: Regional Court for the City of Gdansk            KRS: 0000332728, TAX ID: PL5862240331, REGON: 220828585,            Share capital: 60,000.00 PLN

openlmis-dev@googlegroups.commailto:openlmis-dev@googlegroups.comOn Behalf Of
Sent:
To:josh.zamor@villagereach.orgopenlmis-dev@googlegroups.com
Subject:

sbrudzinski@soldevelo.com

Thanks for volunteering Nick.

I think given the circumstances I’ll cancel the May 2nd call and re-schedule it for next week. That’ll give us the opportunity to talk Malawi topics if needed and give me a bit more time to gather another agenda item from one of those that’s been on the back-burner.

Nick if you’re interested in still volunteering for May 9th, I’d really appreciate it. It’s a goal to share that responsibility with those in the community. Just let me know.

Best,
Josh

···

On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 11:20:43 PM UTC+2, Sebastian Brudziński wrote:

  On 01.05.2017 22:27, Mary Jo Kochendorfer wrote:
        If the meeting does happen, just a friendly reminder that Sebastian brought up discussing [https://openlmis.atlassian.net/browse/OLMIS-1696](https://openlmis.atlassian.net/browse/OLMIS-1696)
        if there is time.

HTH.

        Mary Jo

From:
openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com
[mailto:openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com ] On Behalf Of Nick Reid

            **Sent:** Monday, May 1, 2017 10:26 PM

            **To:** Josh Zamor <josh.zamor@villagereach.org>                ; OpenLMIS Dev <openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com>

            **Subject:** Re: [openlmis-dev] Topics for May 2nd 2017 technical committee call?
            I'm happy to moderate and take notes, but I don't feel comfortable setting the agenda
            I'll be online for the meeting

Nick Reid | nick.reid@villagereach.org

              *                      Friendly Neighborhood <s>Spiderman</s>, Information Systems Group*

VillageReach** *** Starting at the Last Mile

               *                     2900 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite 230, Seattle, WA 98102, USA

                CELL: +1.510.410.0020

                SKYPE: nickdotreid

              [www.villagereach.org](http://www.villagereach.org/)

From:
openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com
<openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com > on behalf of Josh Zamor josh.zamor@villagereach.org

            **Sent:** Monday, May 1, 2017 1:05:20 PM

            **To:** OpenLMIS Dev

            **Subject:** [openlmis-dev] Topics for May 2nd 2017 technical committee call?
              Hello all,



              I had an unforeseen family emergency come up and I'm also traveling at the monument so I am not as prepared for this week's technical committee call (May 2nd).



              I'm wondering if we should re-schedule or skip this meeting.  Do we have topics to discuss?



              From the [                    last meeting](https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/x/0-i3Bg) we had some action items for this one:
  •                 Does the Malawi implementation team want to present their latest thinking on extension points?
    
  •                 Similarly does the team want to discuss the Aggregate / Batch Requisitions?
    
  •                 Other business?
    
              Also given my schedule perhaps someone would like to volunteer to lead the call?
              If we're not ready to discuss the last action items we had, and no one would like to volunteer I'd propose we delay this meeting a week until May 9th, or skip it altogether.

Best,

Josh

            --

            You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenLMIS Dev" group.

            To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

            To post to this group, send email to
              openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com.

            To view this discussion on the web visit [https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/5940abab-186c-4c36-86e8-ba486922424a%40googlegroups.com](https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/5940abab-186c-4c36-86e8-ba486922424a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer).

            For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/d/optout).

      You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenLMIS Dev" group.

      To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

      To post to this group, send email to
        openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com.

      To view this discussion on the web visit [https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/MWHPR02MB322936ECD9C651683AD650AE94140%40MWHPR02MB3229.namprd02.prod.outlook.com](https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/MWHPR02MB322936ECD9C651683AD650AE94140%40MWHPR02MB3229.namprd02.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer).

      For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/d/optout).

  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenLMIS Dev" group.

  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openlmis-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

  To post to this group, send email to openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com.

  To view this discussion on the web visit [https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/DM5PR02MB2345FE72F7D6AA9CF03330638F140%40DM5PR02MB2345.namprd02.prod.outlook.com](https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/DM5PR02MB2345FE72F7D6AA9CF03330638F140%40DM5PR02MB2345.namprd02.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer).

  For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/d/optout).


      Sebastian Brudziński

    Software Developer / Team Leader


     sbrudzinski@soldevelo.com

SolDevelo Sp. z o. o. [LLC]

     Office:  +48 58 782 45 40 / Fax:  +48 58 782 45 41  Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98  81-451, Gdynia


     [http://www.soldevelo.com](http://www.SolDevelo.com)



               Place of registration: Regional Court for the City of Gdansk            KRS: 0000332728, TAX ID: PL5862240331, REGON: 220828585,            Share capital: 60,000.00 PLN

Hello,

concerning the scheduling of the meeting - today and May, 3rd are public holidays in Poland. Most people, including myself, have taken a day off on May, 2nd so I'm not sure if I will be able to make it to the call (although I will do my best if it takes place).



For the agenda - as I've briefly mentioned on Confluence ([https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OP/Average+Consumption+calculation+-+extension+analysis](https://openlmis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OP/Average+Consumption+calculation+-+extension+analysis)    ), the Malawi team will hold off any work on the average consumption extension point for now. The adjusted calculation is considered a low priority at this point and there's not enough clarity on the use case. We may still want to do this at the later phase of the project, but it will depend on what's really required.



Otherwise, we will be happy to discuss aggregate requisitions (the proposed endpoints discussion has already been started in a separate topic on tis list) and the refactor of Orderables/CommodityTypes/    TradeItems, as Mary Jo mentioned, since this is something that will immadiately affect us and require action on our side.



Moving the call to May, 9th works for me and should work for other SolDevelo folks as well.



Best regards,

Sebastian.